We are grateful for the opportunity to honor all you do for UIC.
With your contributions, we are able to provide an outstanding student experience, apply discovery to society’s challenges, and commit ourselves to empowering communities.
Again, thank you for your investment in UIC—
the University FOR Chicago.
Your advocacy and generosity make a tremendous difference at UIC. This year, we honor the following individuals and organizations who have made a remarkable impact.
Recipient of the William E. Winter Award for
Outstanding Advocate Leadership
Dr. Dale C. Nickelsen
Student Experience & Success
- Applied Health Sciences Dr. Alice Katz ’96 PhD
Architecture, Design and the Arts
Adrian Smith, Hon. Litt. D,
FAIA ‘69 BArch
- Business Administration José L Santillan, ’80 BS
- Engineering Dr. Christopher B. Burke
Dr. Kevin DeSouza, ’00 BS, ’06 PhD
- Social Work Harvey Treger
- Student Affairs Professor Emeritus Alfred Maurice
- Dentistry KaVo Kerr Group
- Liberal Arts & Sciences Dr. Pratibha Varma Nelson ‘74 MD, ‘78 PhD and Dr. John E. Nelson ‘75 BS, ‘76 MS, ‘81 PhD
- Pharmacy Bill and Beverly Delaney-Vahlteich
- Public Health Dr. Sharon Telleen
- Athletics Alvin H. Baum Family Fund
- Education Kellogg Foundation
- Medicine Medtronic Philanthropy
- Nursing Memorial Health System and Edgar J. Curtis
- Urban Planning & Public Affairs The MacArthur Foundation