Please Join Us
Chancellor Michael Amiridis invites you to gather with fellow distinguished alumni and friends to celebrate your contributions and see the ways they fuel our mission.
Learn how an outstanding student experience, powerhouse research operation, and unwavering commitment to community service makes us the University FOR Chicago.
Please join us as we honor your leadership and the legacy you are building through philanthropy at UIC.
April 7, 2016
5:30 pm Reception | 6:30 pm Dinner
UIC Forum | 725 West Roosevelt Road | Chicago, IL
Please respond by Thursday, March 24
Your advocacy and generosity make a tremendous difference at UIC. This year, we honor the following individuals and organizations who have made a remarkable impact.
Student Experience & Success
- Applied Health Sciences Dr. Alice Katz ’96 PhD
- Architecture, Design and the Arts Adrian Smith ’69 BA
- Business Administration José L Santillan, ’80 BS
- Engineering Dr. Christopher B. Burke
Dr. Kevin DeSouza, ’00 BS, ’06 PhD
- Social Work Harvey Treger
- Student Affairs Professor Emeritus Alfred Maurice
- Dentistry KaVo Kerr Group
- Liberal Arts & Sciences Dr. Pratibha Varma Nelson ‘74 MD, ‘78 PhD and Dr. John E. Nelson ‘75 BS, ‘76 MS, ‘81 PhD
- Pharmacy Bill and Beverly Delaney-Vahlteich
- Public Health Dr. Sharon Telleen
- Athletics The Baum Foundation
- Education Kellogg Foundation
- Medicine Medtronic Philantropy
- Nursing Memorial Health System and Edgar J. Curtis
- Urban Planning & Public Affairs The MacArthur Foundation